1. Entry procedure / General information
The entry form for the FIM Junior World Championship/Cup will be published on the FIM
Each Federation can enter a maximum of 5 riders in each class of the 2017
FIM Junior Motocross World Championship/Cup; the FMNR can enter 7 riders.
Any rider participating in this meeting must:
- have the appropriate age;
- be holder of a passport of the country he represents;
- be holder of a valid 2017 FIM Junior Motocross World Championship/Cup licence
- issued by any FMN;be holder of a starting authorisation to participate in the event
- from the FMN that issued the FIM licence.
Once the entry has been approved by the FMN concerned, the FMN in question must send the entry
form to the FIM before the closing date of entries.
Entries for the 2017 FIM Junior Motocross World Championship/Cup must be made
before the closing date of entries: 27 June 2017.
The ages for the different classes are the following:
-FIM 65cc Junior Motocross World Cup: Minimum age: 10 years, Maximum age: 12 years.
Riders born between: 1st January 2005 and 27 July 2007.
-FIM 85cc Junior Motocross World Championship: Minimum age: 12 years, Maximum age: 14 years.
Riders born between: 1st January 2003 and 27 July 2005.
-FIM 125cc Junior Motocross World Championship: Minimum age: 13 years, Maximum age: 17 years.
Riders born between: 1st January 2000 and 27 July 2004.The limit for the minimum age starts
at the date of the rider’s birthday.
The limit for the maximum age finishes at the end of the calendar year in which the rider reaches the age of 12 (65cc class), 14 (85cc class) and 17 years (125cc class).